We appreciate the trust you place in us when sharing your personal data. The security of that data is very important to us. In this document, we will explain how we collect, use and protect your personal data.
2. Who we are
- Firm’s name: Atilla and Almos Ltd.
- Registered address: Zalaegerszeg, Kodály Zoltán u.13., Hungary
- EU VAT registration number: HU24278274
3. Companies and websites within scope
Shipping: GLS General Logistic System Hungary Kft., 2351 Alsónémedi, GLS Európa utca 2.
Webserver: Tárhelypark Kft., 1122 Budapest, Gaál József út 24.
4. Collection of personal data
We collect personal data from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- To initiate and complete commercial transactions with you, or the entity that you represent, for the purchase of products and/or services;
- To fulfil a contract that we have entered into with you or with the entity that you represent;
- To ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure, and
- To manage any communication between you and us.
5. Type of personal data we collect
- first and last names
- email adress
- home adress
- phone number
6. Non-personal Informations
Cookies – A cookie is a data file placed on a Computer when it is used to visit the Websites. Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, tracking user preferences and web pages visited while using the Websites. You may be able to remove, reject and/or disable some types of cookies using your browser’s preferences or other programs. Some features of the Websites may not function properly or may operate slowly if you disable, delete, or refuse to accept cookies. Some of the cookies we use may be “Flash” cookies. A Flash cookie is a data file placed on a Computer via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your Computer. While they are harmless, depending on your browser, these cookies may not be deleted when your cookies are deleted or disabled and, in some instances, they may cause your cookies to reappear in your browser. Please check your browser to determine where these types of cookies are stored and how they may be deleted or disabled.
Embedded Scripts – An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Websites, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Computer from our web server or a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Websites, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
7. Protect data
We take every effort to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Our measures include implementing appropriate access controls, investing in the latest Information Security Capabilities to protect the IT environments.
8. Third parties
9. Personal information and children
All of the services available on this site are intended for persons 18 years of age and older.
11. Contact us